Wednesday 12 June 2019

Profile

My name is Ezra. I go to Saint Mary’s Catholic Primary School. I am in Year 5. I live with my mum and dad and sister. I have two dogs and a kitten. I live in Gisborne, New Zealand.

I am good at Reading. I like to read all sorts of books so don’t really have a favourite author. I love to play hockey. I play in the sandpit with my friends at morning tea and lunchtime. This year I want to use adjectives, juicy verbs and similes in my writing.

This year I am looking forward to doing more science experiments, and going to Nana and Poppa’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.