Friday 28 February 2020

Term One 2020 Goal Setting

these are my term one 2020 goals 
my religious education goals 
 listing to gods call by 
Praying more
Listening to God’s call by:
praying more Listening to God’s call - doing the right thing
Being kind like Jesus-being kinder than kind
Being a friend to all-including other people 
Whanau can support me by saying prayers at bedtime set anand pointing out opportunities to be kind.
 my social goal 
to help other people do their school work 
Whanau can support me by asking if you’ve helped anyone each day?
learning disposition.
We chose someone from the Horouta waka. I chose Hinehakirirangi because she took risks
My Academic Goal
To improve in maths to know basic facts off by heart e.g. 3+2=5


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.