Friday 12 June 2020

gravity

today we were learning about gravity.Gravity is the force that keeps everything on the ground .
I found it easy to watch the video
I found it hard to hard to think of what I had to write.
my digital learning object shows that I can put my learning on a google doc 
Gravity 
Why don't we float away into outer space?
Gravity is a force that  keeps things on the ground
It keeps me and you on the ground if there wasn't gravity we all would be floating in the galaxy gravity is kind of like an invisible super glue. but what happens when it goes in different directions  to test this get a tennis ball and throw it up what happens. then throw it sideways what happens the same. no matter which direction you throw it it will always come down this is because of gravity  . Earth's gravity is just right to have life living on it because the gravity pulls it all together. You know the saying what goes up must come down 



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora. I am Joshua from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked how do you put a link down the bottomI'll.
    I learnt that your digital learning object shows that you can put your work on a Google doc .
    Maybe you could put it in paragraphs.
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Joshua

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.