Thursday 30 July 2020

Photo Collage of the Environment Centre

We went to the Environment Centre. We learnt that you need to put cardboard and brown leaves in your compost to stop it from smelling. We also learnt that tea bags have plastic in them. When we got back to school we were learning how to make a photo collage.
We had to get five or so photos and put them all together to make a photo collage. I used Canva
It was easy to make the collage because you just had to drag the photos to make the collage..
I found nothing hard about making the photo collage because Canva already had the template to use.
Here is my collage about the Rethink Environment Centre.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Ezra this is Mahan from Waikowhai Primary. I Really liked how you guys learned how to stop your compost from smelling. Maybe next time you could put a photo of your collage on your Blog. Blog you later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia orana Ezra, My name is Genevieve from waikowhai priamry school. I was very interested in your writing! I have also learnt a lot about our Environment, I never knew that there was plastic in tea bags. Have a great day blog ya later!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.