Thursday 23 July 2020

Report writing

We are learning to structure reports.
We got a cut up level three report and then had to put the same subject in the same paragraphs.
I found it hard to keep it in order.
I found it easy to  keep to one topic in each paragraph.
I learnt that classifcation is its family-genus. A description is details specific to it. A habitat is where it lives. I actually already knew what habitat and a description were.
My digital learning object shows that I can take a photo of my work and put it on my blog.
This is what it looks like.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.