Thursday 28 May 2020

Awakeri to the beach.

Awakeri to the beach.
We were going to the beach. I had to go in my cousin's car . we had to drive to whakatane and over the hill to ohope.mean while my aunty my uncle and my poppa went for a walk somewhere and were going to see them at the other end of the beach.But before we left for the walk I was climbing some massive pohutukawa trees and so was my cousin ben that hadn’t gone with us .Then we had to go for the walk.and when we were walking the others going on a walk had got stuck so my older cousin ethan and the others who hadn't gone with us in the car had to go and get them. But we just continued walking. there was a hammock on the beach also there was a swing and a boat there also was a mysterious  carving on the beach.but guess what we found my uncle my aunty and my poppa.and then we all went back to awakeri.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.