Tuesday, 12 May 2020

what is programing

we were learning about programing and what it can do.
we could make anything we wanted as long as it teached people something.
I enjoyed making this slide .
next time I would put a bit more information about programing.
my digital learning object shows that I can make a slide with some information about programing.

2 comments:

  1. Fakaalofa lahi atu Ezra,
    Your slides are very informative and show you can insert a video onto them. You are stepping up - well done.
    Coding has definitely changed the world.
    Keep up the great mahi.
    Mā te wā,
    Mrs Naden

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you mrs Naden so much

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.