Wednesday 13 May 2020

my mysterie story


Someone has eaten Hulks sandwich at Avengers Tower HQ.


Clues
Spider Webs
Fortnite on the PlayStation
Iron Man's sunglasses
Ant man’s wallet

Suspects
Ant-Man
Thor
Iron Man
Spider-Man


2. After picking your scenario, write your own mystery story.
> In your story you are the detective that’s been called in to help

Add loads of descriptive detail! Does it paint a picture in the reader’s mind?

Start writing below:
Scenario 1
Ring-a-ling-aling-ringalingaling the telephone went that morning “I'll get it” I said.The person on the phone said  “Is this the detective agency”? “Yes it is and what do you want me to solve? Also, what's your name”?  I replied.  “My name is Hulk,” he said. “My mystery is someone's stolen my sandwich” . “What”? I said. “I said... someone has stolen my sandwich!” Hulk replied. “That's not much of a mystery, but we do whatever our customers say”. “What's your address”? I asked. “Avengers tower hq”, Hulk replied.  “Ok we will be there soon” I said. And by that I put the phone down. “Everybody to the  mystery machine!” I shouted. Then off we went.
“Finally, you’re here”, said hulk when we got there.  “What took you so long?  “Well, we live on the other side of town”, I replied. “Oh”, said hulk. “Do you have any clues yet”? Me and the whole gang asked at once.yes actually I do he said what are they we asked  i’ll show you replied hulk so they all went inside  their was spider webs iron man's sunglasses ant man's wallet  fortnite on the playstation can you tell us a bit more about everybody that lives here one of the others said “well who should I start with” “hmm spider man” well spider man’s one of the youngest avengers he’ when we are battling crime when he is with us he wraps up people in thick strands of web from this machine on his wrists. Also. wait stop that's enough information to cross him off the list. Ha we all said except the brains of the gang. Because there spider webs and hulk just said that he raps up villains and that they are thick but these spider webs are thin .Ohhh we all replied.then I asked hulk what video games does everybody play here. well let's see said hulk iron man plays technical games thor plays  fortnite. well that tells us that thor is  one of the suspects .wait everyone said apart from me and hulk what I said. hulk didn't finish his sentence said the rest of the gang is there anyone else that plays fortnite .no said hulk .whose sunglasses are  these. I don't know said hulk but I think they had a name on them . ok so why don’t we just read the name.it says iron man .but iron mans been on holiday all week and my sandwich got stolen today .The wallet you said it was ant man's yes I did. but ant man is so tiny and that means the wallet should be even smaller which leads me to think that. Then suddenly I jumped out and grabbed hulk's head and pulled it miraculously it came off and revealed the true thief .thor everybody in surprise he pretended to be hulk to cover up his tracks because knowing that hulk would call the detective agency and that's another mystery solved and with that of they went while they were driving home the real hulk called to say that someone had stolen his sandwich and then they told him all that had happened that day.

1 comment:

  1. Hyvää päivää Ezra,
    I was not expecting the twist at the end with Hulks mask. Well done for writing a mystery full of clues.
    Mā te wā,
    Mrs Naden

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.